Saturday 15 November 2014

Feelings Never Die !!!!

Its All about Feelings and Emotion !!!

It's impossible for me to put my feelings into words but I can try to lol. I've met a lot of people and girls before, but you truly are the most amazing girl I've met. Every time I think about you(which is a lot) you make me smile, if I'm talking to you or just thinking about you. I could have had the worst day, or be feeling down and just your voice or talking to you makes it all worth it and you make me feel better even if you aren't trying to. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before and I love you with everything I have. You are my life, because without you it wouldn't be living. 

You mean more to me than the world, and you are my world. I need you more than air. You are the only thing that truly matters to me. If we went out together you would make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, because I get to be with you. I've never lied to you and I never will, so yes, the one thing that would make me happy would be to be with you. I would do whatever it took to make you happy and feel special, because guess what. You are. You're the most special girl in the world. You mean more to me though than anything else including me. That's why even if you choose one of the other guys I would still love you with all I have, and I would be so glad that you were happy.

The only thing I want is for you to be happy no matter what, if you're with me or some other guy, and anything that will make you happy. As long as you let me I will always stay in my life, because I am not going anywhere. You can't make me stop loving you though, and I always will. You may not think so but you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and you always will be. Everything you do and the way you are adds up to make you. You are you and that's why you're perfect.

 I love everything about you, nothing annoys me about you. Nothing will and ever could make me stop loving you, no matter what. You are the only girl I want to be with. Nobody can even compare to you. If I could choose any girl in the world to be with I would choose you every time. You asked me even if it was the most beautiful girl ever...well guess what you are the most beautiful girl ever to me so I would have chosen her. Everything about you is perfect, and you're the best person that's ever existed. It doesn't matter how long I have to wait, I will keep waiting for you, if it takes a few days or my entire life to decide you want to be with me. Well I could keep writing forever to try to tell you what you mean to me but you still wouldn't understand and this is already long...so I'll stop now lol. I love you forever and always.


Love you Forever !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment